Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nico's 1st school picture

Okay, so I didn't want to bog everyone down with the last post and lots of videos and pictures...but sorry! Here is another one. This picture is Nico's first school picture. They come to the daycare and do it, so I thought why not? I couldn't resist the idea of him having a school picture before he was even one. I didn't even have to pose him. I just set him down and stood next to him and he just happened to look the opposite way he was sitting and smiled. And no, we don't have a scanner, so I had to tape it to a piece of paper and stand it up...oh well! You can at least get the jest of it. I was just way to excited to show it off!

The video is of him standing at the coffee table. Vito loves to let him hang on to the edge. Of course, all it does for me is keep me on edge! Now that he knows he has legs he likes to stand there and do little dances. So that's the update!

No comments: