Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Update

What a fun weekend! Our bro-in-law, Uncle Cody, came into town for the weekend. He is helping consult on the opening of a new restaurant in La Mesa. Vito's friend, Phil Giordano, has a brother Gabe, who just bought a restaurant and has totally renovated it. It has been re-named and is known as Gio Restaurant. So their Grand Opening was Friday night. Vito and I went out and bought some new duds. Auntie Crissy, Uncle Ryan and Sammi baby-sat for the night. And the rest was a night to remember. Ton of fun! My friend Regina met up with us...I don't look like I've been drinking do I? The rest of the weekend we all just hung out together for a little R&R!



So Neekers is loving the fact that he is getting the hang if this walking thing. He's so close and he finally knows it! This video is a little longer and of course his best walking is at the end. P.S I learned how to add a play list so you can listen to some tunes! Dang I'm getting good! And if you don't want to hear the music, but still want to hear the videos, scroll all the way down to the bottom and pause the playlist. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting www.syafisafiya-house.blogspot.com

Nico's is very cute. I like the Elmo cake. My son and daughter would definitely loves it.