Monday, November 3, 2008

Just a Post to Post

Nico has just been too much lately! Not a day, or night, goes by where he isn't making us laugh. At the same time, not a day or night goes by that he isn't testing our patience to the limit!
I thought by now, I wouldn't hear myself say every - single - day "watch this, watch this." It's something new all of the time. His latest stunt (which I have been waiting to do to my own child, since my parents started doing it to me) is retirieveing whatever you ask him to get. If something is on the floor, it just takes a point and "Nico, pick that up" and then you can say "Bring it to mama/dada" and BAM! It's the greatest thing to him because then we say "thank you" like it's a party and clap an he is super excited. And it's the greatest thing for us because now we can go back to being lazy, which we have always enjoyed doing. heehee.
I just wanted to write a little post and add on some pictures from tonight. He wore an outfit that I think is cute today (but the crap-tastic camera I used didn't make it look so cute) and then he had some yogurt, or "yo-go", for dinner. Oh, and the other day I was sitting on the stool at the coffee table "working". The second I got up, Someone moved right in on my spot! Sorry for the messy house and laundry in the background!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Now you just need to train him how to enter your work claims, we're talking some major overtime!

Amato family said...

I can't tell if you're posting pictures or video. My apple computer won't let me view it. :(
Or quite possibly I may need to download something first to make it compatible. (which is probably the case and I'm just clueless.)

Lisa Armand said...

Clean your house you pig.

Jill said...

Look out for those little fingers on the laptop. I am only missing 2 keys so far. Andrew and Aden love to tell me how it's 'broke'. I'm like 'no sh!t', you broke it!

Jen said...

Hi Janah!! I have thoroughly enjoyed checking out your blog. Nico is a little cutie!! I loved the video of his trick with Daddy saying yes and him shaking his head no!! So sweet. Good to catch up on your going ons.