Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween night has come and gone. I would say for the most part, it went off without a hitch. Even after being at school all day, Nico was in a good mood. We didn't have much of a problem getting his outfit on. But of course, he just wasn't having the hat. At least in the beginning. Without wearing it, you couldn't tell what he was. The coustime was a little bear. My little Teddy Graham. That's what he reminded me of. I told people he was a mushroom, an M&M and even a roll of carpet. The costume reminded me of the condo carpet. All shaggy and soft. We walked around with him in the stroller for quite sometime. But once he decided he wanted to walk, he walked forever! The first house he walked up to on his own...well it was priceless. I wish I had taken vidoe. The lady was sitting on her porch. He walked down the sidewalk and climbed up the step, looked around, she handed him a bag of M&M's and a lollipop. He took it and was ready to walk away as content as could be. Then when he realized what the lollipop was he wouldn't let it go for anything. My mistake I suppose! BUT, it helped me get pictures with his bear hat on! We got a lot of "Awww, he's so little and cute!" I guess I didn't realize that he is fairly young to be walking around trying to trick-or-treat. And I was very surprised at the number of kids who wanted to stop and watch him. They were all very nice and polite. They moved out of his way or waited for him to wobble by. Good job parents! Not that Nico owned the sidewalk, but he also has no concept of stopping to wait. I threw in some pictures of the rest of the gang. Dada had his own little bag filled with adult goodies. Well, they actually didn't fit so he held them. One in each hand.



Here's the link to the picture album if you want to view the pics in a bigger format:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Janah99/Halloween2008

2 comments:

Amato family said...

He's so cute in this costume! Looks like he had a good night. You guys look like you're chillin out too. We were all bundled up and walking around with our Starbucks!

Leah said...

He is the cutest little bear or anything else for that matter that I've seen.
I just want to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him and keep him for my very own!
Tantie