Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Little Turkey

I had wanted to embed a slide show of pictures of Nico, but I couldn't seem to get anything to work! Operator error...doubtful. Internet's revenge...possibly.

Instead, I will have to be happy with posting the old way, as I used to when I first figured out how to blog. (Now, I can't seem to stop!)

We went to my Dad's house for Thanksgiving. Nico had a lot of fun running around somewhere new. Grandpa had lots of places to run off to! Nico instantly noticed the remote control cars in the garage. So, my Dad was pretty excited to get to show him those. But that didn't last long because the remote operator (aka Grandpa)crashed the one car into the curb and that was the end of that.

It was fun to see (and have) Nico in a good mood! Here's a few pictures. And I have also posted the link below so you can view all of them. Hope you all ate way too much!





http://picasaweb.google.com/Janah99/Thanksgiving2008#slideshow



Other than that, Nico has really turned into a toddler. He wants to do everything on his own, then scream about it when it doesn't work out. He wants to play everywhere, especially outside and then wants to scream about it when it's time to come in.

He is into repeating a lot of things he hears. He loves music and dancing and singing. He laughs at everything and cries at even more! Ah, yes the temper tantrums are lovely and all too frequent. But then he pulls out that little toothy smile and I can't help but give in. Dada is a push-over for it too!

He loves airplanes, cars, trucks, motorcycles...anything with wheels. He likes to sit on the dog like he's a Shetland Pony. He loves to sit on the back of the couch and watch the birds out the window. If it's round and looks anything like a ball, he wants to hit it, throw it and slam it! He's also quit the hide-and-seek player!

There's a partial update. I could probably write a few more paragraphs about everything he does, but I will save that for another day.

Here's some more since I haven't posted in a few weeks.


http://picasaweb.google.com/Janah99/ExtraPics#slideshow

No comments: