Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some late Christmas pictures



I have so many pictures to go through from Christmas and New Year's. But yet somehow, a lot of them didn't turn out. So I am going to start with these. I have been neglecting this blog and will have to start keeping up on it so Dada can get his Nico fix for the next couple of months.

I am hoping to start taking ore pictures of our ever growing toddler. He 20 months old, and going through all of those phases. He's funny, he temperamental, he laughs, he cries. Some days are never ending, and some days end too soon. The other night I was fortunate enough to be the first to get an "I love you." That was the best early Valentine's Day gift ever!


That's it for now. But I promise to come back and update more!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Very nice. He certainly made Christmas.