Thursday, March 19, 2009

An Apple A Day....

The other day, at snack time, I had asked Nico if he would like grapes or an apple. Well he decided to grab the apple. I asked him for it and told him I would cut it up. To which he replied, "No." He started trying to bite into it and was having no success. I again asked him for the apple, but he was not about to give it up! So he left the kitchen and got comfy on the couch. And much to my amazement, this is what I saw when I came into the living room.





Of course, all I could think of was if there was a way I could get it from him so that I could wash it off. That's right! I didn't even get a chance to rinse it. But, he was being so good and looked so cute that I decided a few germs weren't going to be the end of the world!


He's something else now-a-days. For the most part, he's pretty fun to have around. He loves to sing the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary Had a Little Lamb and Old McDonald. He knows how to count to five, and thanks to "Da-deee" can also count in increments of five up to fifteen. If you say "Give me 5!" He will count them out for you!


He is very lovey and cuddly, but definitely has his days. He has gotten very good at name associate with both sides of the family. I can pull up a picture and he knows who they are. All in all he is your typical little toddler boy. Only cute as a button!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Look at those Chiclets!!!!!

Julia said...

As always he is cute as can be!! :)