Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hang Time with Daddy

Vito came into town for a last minute visit. We had a great weekend! No plans, no "To Do" list, no work. Just relaxing and spending time together. So of course what else is there to do when the weather is beautiful? Head on out to the park!






Sorry Dada, I managed to delete the slide pictures from my Flickr account. I don't understand how I can't get the hang of pictures and videos! Nico talks up a storm now. Granted you can only understand about a quarter of everything he says. But he's trying real hard to communicate with us. It's pretty easy to make him laugh too. Hopefully he'll have his Daddy's sense of humor...or maybe we don't want that?

1 comment:

Leah said...

Look at that hair.
I can't believe how in one picture he'll look so much like Vito and in the next just like you (and dad).