Saturday, September 20, 2008

15-month-old Update/Pictures

I uploaded some pictures of Nico on my Kodak Gallery file. Here is the link if you did not get the email - http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=j8gwvdo.4q8m14as&Uy=-63zn5f&Ux=0&UV=265022990124_215024730308

In other news, the Baby Gap Casting Call contest is here!!! I am so excited. It's a shot in the dark, but fun to still enter pictures. Of course, I missed the Photo Tour. It was today at the mall. They have a professional photographer there to take pictures. That would have been cool. You can still enter the contest. I haven't been on Gap's website lately, so I don't know if you can enter the contest via their site. If you go to my profile page here, you can email me and I can forward you the email I recieved. Or I suppose it is just as easy to Google it. Anyway, ages 0-10. I think it's up to 4 pictures you can submit. There's 4 different age catagories. Get that camera out and take some pictures! Enter all those cute kiddies!

No comments: