Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Window Shopping Day

Today, I decided Nico and I would make a quick trip to Old Navy mid-morning. Well, now that he is a little marcher that's all he wants to do. I made the mistake of taking him out of the cart to let him wander a little...I couldn't get him back in of course! After that, I figured we would walk over to Barnes and Noble. Thought this might help him burn off some of that energy. And the timing was perfect because it was getting so close to nap-time!!! So these are just some pictures of him walking, window shopping and sitting in one of the "big" kid chairs at the book store. What a totally cute moment, and I almost missed it because I was too busy trying to pick out a puzzle. I was right next to that chair, he walked over, and climbed up into it himself. Then I realized he thought the puzzle was a book and he was trying to open it. How did he know to climb into the chair to read a book?!

1 comment:

Leah said...

He could advertise for the old Mervins or Marshalls commerical where they're waiting for the doors to "open, open, open!"