Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Cute, the Bad and the Messy

Here is Nico talking on the phone to Nana & Papa. He is SO like Dada. Neither one of them can sit still and talk on the phone. The walking around is a must!
The Cute


Here is what I had to clean up three times on this day. I know it's my own fault. He just likes being in the kitchen with me a lot, and it's the only thing I don't mind him playing with...well unless I have to clean it up three or more times.
The Bad

Here is what happens when you let Nico eat franks 'n beans:
The Messy

And here's his new zappado's - which he tripped while wearing every third step!
And the Cute again!



Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too funny, love the walkaround phone conversation, much like Papa too, has to walk but slower these days.....
and the climbing in the cabinet, he is too much, when that hand comes out first it could be Vito's, love it, Nana loves it, helps just a little when I can't shower him with hugs in person, Oh I miss him....you guys too.....
Are those shorts or pants that he's wearing with the new sneaks, again so much like his daddy, shorts were never shorts on him. Janah thanks for doing this blog, it's great. Now come see us soon, pleaseeeeeeeee. Love Nana

Anti-Supermom said...

He is just like my husband, can't stand still.

It drives me nuts!!

Leah said...

Hysterical! I can't believe how much he has turned into a little man.
At least he's willing to help you clean out the cabinets, now you need to teach him how to run the vacuum!
Tantie