Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

It's that time of the year! I'm surprised that I haven't come across more Mom Blogs with these seasonal pictures.

We went to the Victoria's Garden Pumpkin Patch with Uncle Ryan, Auntie Crissy and Sammi on Saturday. What a beautiful day! They had the typical things you see everywhere - petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides, tractor rides, gigantic bouncy slides. Oh and pumpkins. The kids had fun. Nico was just excited to walk non-stop up and down the rows of corn. And Sammi (thankfully) wasn't really interested in riding much of anything. Except the ponies, and Crissy quickly explained how diseased, disgusting and dirty they were. =)

So here are all of the pictures I took and that I uploaded from Crissy's camera.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Janah99/PumpkinPatch#slideshow

Here a some more that I didn't add to the gallery:


This is a special one for Auntie Lili. He is a "pickable" skin picker!


P.S. Happy 6th Anniversary Babe! I love you!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I'm glad to see he's concerned about his hygiene... brushing his teeth, cleaning his feet!
Tantie

Lisa Armand said...

Pick it up brother! His face shows the seriousness of the task at hand!

Amato family said...

I love the little grin on Nico's face when he's looking through the cow!